PORTABLE RUNWAY LIGHTS
THE AERL (AIRFIELD EMERGENCY RUNWAY LIGHTS)
- A direct replacement for all previous portable lighting, no more smelly oil pots or dirty kerosene lamps.
- A lightweight robust unit ideal for all conditions.
- May be used as portable, or for fixed applications. May be "hard wired" for permanent installation.
- PAL operation and solar back up also available.
- Designed without ON/OFF switch, just turn the lens to activate
- no accidental "switch ons" while carting or storing.
- Frosted lenses: Clear, Red, Green, Blue, Orange and High Intensity Yellow End marker. Also available in split 50% Red ; 50% Green for End markers.
- Fluoro yellow case - easy to see day or night.
- Made from just three parts that require little or no attention and may be purchased separately, if ever required.
- Spare long life bulb within each light.
- A choice of battery options. Either a 6 volt lantern battery for 12hrs light : or use the new battery insert, and 4 alkaline "D" cells for up to 28hrs illumination.
- All parts are corrosion resistant and ultraviolet stabilised.
- 5 year replacement warranty
- Visibility: expect 10 nautical miles, further in clear conditions and less in areas of heavy haze, smoke and/or dust.
- In use at International and Domestic airports - worldwide
1.Lens Lock & Base Weight 2. Handle & Spike Kit 3. Legs Kit
- AERL "Legs Kit", "Spike Kit", "Base Weight", "Handle" & "Lens Lock" are options available to suit special conditions, ie: high wind, jet blast, taxiways, heliport or run-up-bays & end markers.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION :
39 CRISP STREET COOMA
N.S.W 2630 AUSTRALIA
Ph: 02 6452 2000 Fx: 02 6452 6464